Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Love


I found a new LOVE! I was watchen Kill Bill earlier today and she always caught my eye but just for some reason today I was like damn she can get it. Hahaha Well her name is Chiaki Kuriyama for those of you that don't know who she is you mite have to go back to Quentin Territino's Movie Kill Bill she was the young school girl who got brutally killed by Beatrix Kiddo (Uma Thurman).

She isn't as famous in America as she is in Japan but she is on the come up. She doesn't speak much english so I got to learn some Japanese if I want in. It's rumoured that she may star in the 2009 Movie Tekken which is a old Namco Playstation game. So that means more american losers such as my self will now line up just to get another look at this woman.

Click Here for her official website -

No comments: