Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sunday Lunch x WeSC Amy Gunther bongo Headphone Release Party

Ah....the weather's nice and the open bars are shaking....my favorite...hahaha

Anyway, this passed weekend I met up with my man Vinny in the Manhattan and the Murphy Group hit the skreets for some lunch over at the Asian Pub (I suggest the Lemon chicken) and than slid over to the WeSC store for the Amy Gunther Headphone release party (...had an open bar, you know me and them open bars)

Here are some shots taken by the homie Vinny throughout the day...

Lunch at Asian Pub, their outside seating on a nice day is noiiiiiceee.





^as Taye Diggs would say..."Mi luv you Stella!"...^ (Artois that is)




Than over to the WeSC Store....









Fat shouts to Yamez over at WeSC...Them japanese denims are my favorite perrr right now.

Chuch.

No comments: