Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cali Calls Callender.

As Mr. McFly mentioned in the last post, our brother, Callender, has left the greater New York City area for a new beginning on the Left Coast. Callender's mark on this so-called "scene" is one that will not be forgotten or easily replaced. He took youngins, like Marty and myself, and showed us the ropes, introduced us to new people, and made us feel comfortable above all else. I can't speak for Marty, but Callender's gotten me into places I otherwise wouldn't have been multiple times. For that I'm thankful. So good luck to you, sir. I wish you nothing short of the best in whatever endeavors are on your new path. I don't doubt that you'll make a name for yourself out in Cali, it's just what you do. At this point I'll stop with the babbling and proceed with some visuals from Saturday's happenings at Santos...











No comments: