Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Richmond Hood Co.



I work in a small sneaker/skate shop in lonely but Legendary Staten Island. The only real up to date sneaker boutique of its kind here! So being that I have a voice here on my blog I will have weekly updates from the shop new products, pics, weird customers etc.

I will start off with today I never work Tuesdays but I got called in today for a few hours. When I get in I see that we have some new DC Shoes in the shop. I'm not really a fan of DC Shoes at all but these Manteca Mids are fucking CRAZY! Black on black with a rubber front panel don't be shocked to see me in these!


DC Shoes Manteca Mid (80.00)

(Vans x Neck Face Pack) (Amongst Friends Fitteds)

Don't ask why I have a head band on lol


Richmond Hood Co.
386 Van Duzer St
Staten Island, NY 10304
718-727-7756
Mon - Closed
Tues - Thur : 12 - 8
Fri - Sat : 12 - 10
Sunday : 12 - 6
www.richmondhood.com

No comments: