Friday, October 10, 2008

Callender Throwback 4.5



Tonight i'm going to give you guys a good look into my personal iPod and what I listen to daily. In the Early 90's I was introduced to 2 of the greatest things in the world to me (music wise) Jay-z & Red Hot Chili Peppers! I was going to blog the Red Hot Chili Peppers video but when i was at work and put on this Jay-z song it took me back to streets is watching days and my pops telling me old stories about him and Jay in BK and I was like damn this needs to be put up so enjoy my 2selections and the music i enjoy and love growing up.... also trust me jay-z wasn't cool than so I got teased for listening to him! lol and got teased even more for the red hot chili peppers guys!

ps. im drinking on the job preppin for hoboken tonight MARTY WATTUP!

No comments: