Thursday, October 30, 2008

Last week

Sorry for the lack of blogs! I been on the grind! My hommies Supreeme (ATL) & Nash (L.A) came out for CMJ week and they both performed at 205 saturday night. Mickey Factz, & PAC Div also.

87 Stick Up Kids : They opened up the show although I never heard them perform before these dudes was dope had nice ol' skool hip hop bounce to them.

Supreeme : What can I say? Classic Supreeme night performing cuts off of there mixtape Silver Medallion and tracks off of there last album Supreeme Supremacy.

Pac Div : I never listen to these guys until a few days before at SOB's and I really love there stage presence and real ol' skool bounce.

Mickey Factz : The big hommie mickey factz as usual puts on the best show ever! 1 man band man fuck swizz beats! The energetic but classy performance went to another level when you took my stankin ass hollywood holt and pac div on stage with him to perform rocking and rolling.


I'm sorry guys I don't have any pics or videos from this event guys!

No comments: