Friday, March 20, 2009

Nixon Rubber Player Watch


The other day I get a call from my boss and he is asking me if I know anything about the Nixon Rubber Player watch. He tells me he needs to get one now knowing him if it's something he wants it has to be hot. I did my little research on it and it def is a interesting watch. Nixon releasing 4 watches every month for the next 4 months and in 4 different color ways has me interested in trying to capture the whole pack.

New from Nixon, please welcome a unique new interpretation of one of our most iconic designs: The Rubber Player. Beginning March 15th, 2009 Nixon’s “4 x 4” will introduce 4 Rubber Players in a single colorway to the world. On the 15th of each month from March to June a new surprise color will be released. Participating shops will be shipped only 4 Rubber Players each month. Each surprise color will be kept secret. These will be the most sought after products in our line, and we look forward to sharing them with you. Mark your calendars!

via: nixonnow.com

No comments: