Friday, March 13, 2009

No Posting @$$

I know I know, I haven't been around the blog/block in a while. I have had some real good weekends the last few weeks. I been doing my regular routine week in and week out but just thinking a whole lot more. Looking at some of the people that are my real friends and listening to a lot of what they have to say about me and other things. People I felt a certain way about but than noticing how they really are and noticing they aren't what I expected initially.

I just been spending more time thinking than just doing so I been away from the blog and just talking to my people a little more so BOOYAH lol... So I want to use this blog a to just say how I feel right now. I'm trying to stay a float for the first time ever preparing to move and stuff and working with this store and this Murphy Group project and Marty McFly.

...brb vans shipment is coming in right now...

Back.. I will continue this another time time for some blogging!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!