Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Black Apple Feat. Mickey Factz, Curt@!n$ & Theophilus London


I got the opportunity to help promote this wonder event with the GFCnewyork thanks to Saint & Steve-O. It's always good to see your friends give back to there friends with the best way they know how to. Mickey with great music for his friends and giving us nothing less than a amazing performance all the time.

I have not seen Curtains perform in almost 3years. I first seen perform when I started working with A.l.i.e.n. along side Supreeme, & Mickey Factz @ For the leaders of the new school @ Negril. So it's been only right to come back with Mickey Factz and shut NYC down with his return and he turned it up i'm not suprised at all I knew that would be the outcome.

Theophilus London is on the come up many people buzz about his performances and his music also. So I been waiting to really see him on stage and I seen what everyone else see's in him.

Enjoy the photos I didn't have camera but alot of the hommies did so when they put them up I will follow up thanks everyone for supporting 0-9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theophilus London

Curt@!N$

The Beautiful Ms. Jade

The Zone

Don't do it Mickey!

Steve-O & Mickey

Yep He did it whole bottle of water....

photos via. village slum

No comments: