Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hood By Air (S/S09)



Like I always say I really don't like to post fashion because I have other people who are going to be blogging specifically about that on the Murphy Group. Although there are somethings I cannot let slip by I have to get them before others get the chance to blog it.

About 2yr's ago my boys at Hood By Air set off with there first launch and it ripped through the high end street wear scene and the high end fashion scene. It's always great to see people that are my peers and I have got drunk with and partied with make great moves, it is kind of like watchen cudi blow up instantly it's like you never would have dreamed something so good for your hommies but it happen so fast and move to the next level in what seems like a day (we all know what yall had to do get there though). Check out this dynamic line if you like quality fashion!
Click Here (also check out projects)

No comments: