Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thanks!? (Read)

This is something I came home and did one night 3weeks ago when I was drunk lol and I never did it because I was to fucked up to know if I was even writing the write thing or names.... But since it is a new year I think it should be done right now! So read on, I didn't switch anything!


I'm going to do something that many people don't normally do. I'm going to give thanks! before a mixtape, before a photoshoot, our first website, our first art exhibit before anything! i'm going to actually give thanks to everyone that's been hommie since day1 supported the blog/site supported my crew paid attention and actually wondered what the murphy group actually was, or even simply asked WHAT IS THE MURPHY GROUP!

If you pay attention to my blog please read this list or (Ctrl+F for your name!)
GOD!, My Mom, Nandys mom, Martys Mom....(Fuck dads lol) (I love you DAD) Thanks B-Dot, Nandy,Marty, Los, QUAN-LUV, Duke, G,Dorian,JScott, Jason Scott, Dice, Vince (NJ), Shyvonne, Tone, Todd nd the whole F151 Gang, Tommy, Manny, (The whole Alife Gang), Raf (The Whole Off Bowery Gang), The Whole Reed Space Crew Noe, Suzzy, Olivia, Mex, Zo, Melo-x, Mickey Factz STAND UP!, Saint, Prescize, Steve-O, Kwazz (The Whole GFCnewyork Crew), Johan, H.e.r (can't Forget H.E.R), Elete, Jay Byrd (my big lil bro), N.E.S.H.A, Natalia, Cheeba, DJ WILL GATES!, Y-O, Thurzday (U-N-I), E* Star, Tariq, Redman, Ready Rock, Chris P (Heavy Rock), MiMi, Plain Pat, Hoffa, ALIFE!, Mr. Oritz, Reni, KERRY!, Rob Drew, Nunnie, Young Juggz, Rock Star Society!, Jay-Focus, Secret Society!, A.L.I.E.N, DJ Treats, Chris, Pebbles, Jahream, Rick/Ric Star, Big-O!!!!!, Tim, Bogs, Q, and Q, Terrance (Stevens EDU WattuP!), A Slay, Gabriela, Ike, The Whole Mighty Healthy fam, Jovan, Mike, Boundless NYC, LambeE (TOYOTA), kareem, Manhattan, (Lemar and Dauley), Meka, Cleavon, k-Slaam, Emilio Sparks, MALV, Flip, Vesh, Kane, Staten Island, ADG, Shaun White, Assata, Everyone if I forgot your name I'm just over thinking but you know I love you and thnks just for just even being a friend!.......

2 comments:

NESHA said...

yayy!! <3 ya back!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Ferri$...anyone anyone