Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Uncle Murda - Back On My Bullshit


For those that know me they know I have love for music! PERIOD! I ahve my different styles and moods I get into. I have my classic rock moods, classic hip hop, alternative, & soulful etc. Than I have my favorite of them all IGNORANT RAP MUSIC! like it can't and doesn't get any better than this. From Gucci Mane about bricks, my boy Saigon normally contradicting his self to my number one man UNCLE MURDA about killing people! I tried to get my fav blogger H.E.R to put this classic mixtape up but go figure I had to do it myself H.E.R lost (lol).

Please download it and give it a listen I promise you will look at him different.
Click Here

Fav Song : Powerful Music, A good man is gone, & On the real

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ugh whatever, go look up the imeem playlist and post it