Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Futurama

I should have actually put this up a while ago. My boy Melo-x has been telling me for a while about a project he been working on with formatmag I didn't know it would be this big! Please take time out and download this! A lot of my friends are on this mixtape. Click Here

HERE IS THE TRACK LISTING!
01 - Wiz Khalifa - Never Too Late
02 - Charles Hamilton, Asher Roth, B.o.B. - Change Gon' Come
03 - Jay Electronica - Exhibit A Transformations
04 - The Cool Kids - 2K Pennies
05 - Nikki Ntu - GIANT
06 - JR Mint - You Ready ft. Deuce Wonder
07 - Curren$y - Top of the Money
08 - Asher Roth - The Reading
09 - Yung Juggz - Another Lover
10 - B.o.B. - Left Field Lovely
11 - Outasight - Good Morning
12 - Big Sean - Billioniare
13 - Skyzoo - Hold Tight (rmx) ft. Black Milk
14 - MeLo-X - Treat Her Right (And I Know)
15 - UNI - Hollywood
16 - 88 Keys - Hoe is Short for Honey ft. Kid Cudi
17 - Theophilus London - TNT On Me
18 - Pacific Division, Dom Kennedy, Carter - Everyone Knows Us
19 - Mickey Factz - Pick up the Bass
20 - Drake - Friends With Money
21 - Diz Gabran - Ike's Mood Revisted

No comments: