Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Last Night!!!!


Last night was a great night. My cousin had his first night back in NYC Fresh off of the set of College Hill Miami! (Check for that in march). My boys Y-O & Thurzday (U-N-I) Came to NYC to perform at Santos, And last but not least I got to see the great EPMD! Perform!!!!!!! After all the fun at santos we found our selves going to my local joint SWAY! and as usual whoever i'm with and including my self we get FUCKED UP!

Parrish

Parrish

U-N-I (Thurzday & Y-O)

Shavangoo - Shyvonne (That girl can sing!) & Callender

Jason Scott & His Wife!

TC Da Don aka Mr.Campos aka Mr Alife & Saint the Ghost of this Shit (GFCnewyork)

Drunk and Random!

Cause The MC

Baby Rox aka Pebbles (Birthday Girl!)

Shamz wattup! & Thurz

There goes BDOT! Drunk as shit!

lol She was wasted!

Niggas was mexicans in the car lol


I will have pics via tone up tomorrow! and Video footage from EPMD watch me now HUH!

No comments: