Tuesday, December 9, 2008

6a.m.ish (Long Talk with H.E.R)


It's actually becoming a trend! I normally stroll in my casa around 6/7am every morning. Click on my keyboard to 1,000 ims and I browse through my buddy list and my big hommie H.E.R is normally always online and we have a drunk vs sober conversation while me and her is multitasking lol. She told me she was going to blog it but I didn't believe her. Well this is a little insight on our convo lol.....

her: i bet U-N-I thinks nyc’s night life is secretly better than theirs
callender: lol we was talking about that
callender: they was braggin but they know where it’s at
her: mmhmm
callender: because i drove them up town a lil and they was like we do this
callender: let us drive
callender: i’m like dood
callender: !!!!!
her: hahahahah
callender: I DOES THIS!
callender: I took my drivers lesson drunk!
her: lmao

Sorry I missed you guys performing doods

all Black and white photo's takin by MelD Cole



PLEASE SUPPORT MY HOMMIE H.E.R AND CHECK H.E.R BLOG OUT BECAUSE IT'S BETTER THAN YOURS ! I GAURUNTEE IT (ON MY FRANK LUCAS FLOW FOLLOW!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lets be friends

Anonymous said...

do u have a myspace?