Friday, December 5, 2008

I appared on..........

I'm going places in the world like momma said I would! I was featured on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lambo Land
this is the equivalent to being on the forbes or someting! or even 106&park or trl in the mid90's here is what was said about me lol

"So over the years i have accumulated a number of nicknames each one is specific to certain ppl. Special lil names they have given me for their own special reason.

***Here’s a list of some of them***

Alaina= Peanut (peanut patty)

Jazzy= Pop

Askale= Jabby

Cudi= Bert

Kareem= Dotty

Manhattan= S.Dot

Kev= Chuck

Zineb= Chola

Callender= Toyota

Geff= Consuela

Mickey/Skotch= Minney"

I would like to thank Toyota for featuring me on her blog and giving me press lol


All jokes aside Sarah/Toyota is a great dear friend of mine that I love and despite we go times without talking when we do speak it's like we never missed a beat! ;-)


Ps. I was mad i couldn't find a pic of me and her together

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking for Free ringtone? go ccsay.com Search over 15,000 sites with one click. Your source for everything under the sun!