Thursday, December 11, 2008

Last night @ The 10Deep Christmas Bash 3.0 (1 of 3)


Last night was the 3rd annual (don't quote me on 3rd, it's the 3rd one I been to) 10Deep Christmas party. It wasn't as crazy as last years but it was good. Million$Mano Jus Ske & Pase Rock spun really good sets. I had to bail out early due to work early (i'm growing up!) I'm getting use to this picture thing but here are some pic's from it last night I will have part 2 and 3 up later ;-)

Hollywood Holt & Kid Cudi

Holt & Cudi again

Ferris Buellar & Callender

Me & Stevielee


Dirty Jeenius (iunno how he always wears glasses)

Kid Cudi & Asther Roth

When I was walking to the car I seen this outside of your fav restaurant! YES YOURS!

While on my way to the car I ran into Mr McFly getting "Gooked" at our favorite bar. Finals are kickin his ass take it easy!

Driving home... (yes my steering wheel is on the other side! ;) ) Encore & Natalia

Tone doing what he does best flicking it up!

TC Da Don & Duke


The Crowd from a birds eye view ( Cheeba wattup)

And that isn't beer duke is throwing out! lol Dood's is way to lazy to walk to the bathroom

When Holt First walked up on me! lol

Murko! Get Familiar!

I haven't done this since like a shoe event 5yrs ago, But he had his signature kicks on...

1 comment:

assataSAYS said...

ummm... what restaurant was that? cuz the food is probably GREAT! didn't you know the restaurants with mice have the best food? thas why the mice always come back! duh!!