Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Frank151 x Staple!

My newest of the newest! Shout out to Todd and the whole Frank151 crew and staff! They looked out for me and my boy Union C hit me with some new new Frank151 Chop Shop hats.

For those who know I'm from Staten Island and I'm proud of it! My home girl and home boy over at The Reed Space gave me this old school Staple hoody that says "Stapleton" which is a town in Staten Island although it isn't my hood, that is where my store is located and EFF that the whole Staten Island is my hood and it feels good to rep SI! 10304 STAND UP!
Chicago Riders & Frank 151 "Jet Set"

"This month’s Frank “F” cap release is inspired by Frank Book Chapter 32: Jet Set. The hat is leather, and prominently displays a white “F” with a silver lining. The undervisor is made of navy-blue suede The real surprise to this cap is the inside lining: a vintage Jet Set airplane pattern printed on airy satin."

via. F.Luxury.B

No comments: